Insta EMI Card by Bajaj Finserv allows you to purchase items from one lakh partner stores across the country in easy monthly instalments (EMIs) with no interest. In addition to being used offline, it is also usable online. Partnering with various companies and offering free delivery and zero down payment, the company has launched an online store called the EMI store.
Easy application process
Bajaj Finserv EMI Cards are the best EMI card in India because they are available to individuals between the ages of 21 and 65 with a regular income. To apply, you will need the following documents:
- Identity cards issued by the government
- Proof of address
- A check has been cancelled
- Photograph the size of a passport
- Mandate duly signed by NACH
In order to obtain the best EMI card in India, you must submit these documents. As a result, your credit application does not have to be repeated every time you need credit for a purchase. Either of the following methods can be used to apply for Bajaj EMI Network Card:
- The online application form is available on the Bajaj Finserv customer portal and website. To obtain the card, you will need to pay a one-time joining fee of Rs. 530. You will instantly receive the card on the app
- Alternatively, you may apply for the discount at any partner stores when you purchase durables or lifestyle products
EMI repayments simplified
A variety of methods are available for repaying EMIs. Either online through the website, through the app, through the wallet powered by Mobikwik, or through the exclusive customer portal are options.
Benefits that you won’t find with any other card
An easy-to-understand cashback or reward point system where rewards are easy to use. There are also caps on the number of reward points earned via the best EMI card in India.
As an example, an airport lounge, welcome benefits, insurance covers, and other benefits are provided by some cards besides the usual payment functions.
Fortunately, rebates, add-on charges, hidden charges, and annual fees compensate for this.
The card’s eligibility criteria is not difficult to meet, and the card is accessible to all.
Apply for a Bajaj card, as it is universally accepted. This also plays a key role in the credibility of the issuer.
Anything on EMI
It is possible to buy almost anywhere with an EMI Network Card. Over 60,000 stores across the country, spread across over 3,000 cities and towns, are part of the partnership network of the card. EMI Network Card comes with preapproved loan amounts of up to Rs. 2,00,000.
Your credit assessment determines the amount of the loan. With this card, you can make up to Rs. 2 lakh, and choose from a range of EMIs, including 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months, to pay for your purchases.
It’s filled with features that suit all consumers
- The maximum amount of a preapproved loan is INR 2 lakh.
- Subscription Fee: The subscriber will be charged INR 99 + 18% GST if they don’t use it even once during a calendar year.
- There is no interest charged on the EMIs, and the principal amount is all that is required to be returned.
- There are three to 24 months in which one can repay the EMIs. The payments will be made in equal instalments.
- You don’t have to pay foreclosure fees, you can pay the total amount at your convenience, and the EMIs will be stopped.
- A user can apply on the internet and activate it by using the company’s mobile app, the Bajaj Finserv app.
Shopping made simple with or without the card
With an EMI Network Card, you can make purchases in the following way:
- Stores affiliated with the program are open to the public
- You can make your purchase now
- Pay with your card by swiping it
- Even without a physical EMI card, you can make the purchase
- There are stores on the network where you can purchase anything you want
- On the website/app, you can apply for approval by filling out a form
- As soon as your loan is approved, you receive an SMS
- As soon as your loan is approved, you receive an SMS for payment
- Make your purchase and walk out
Leave a Reply